Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'mBackWithSmile

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thrifted vintage dress from mum, thrifted waist belt , necklace from leisure mall , faux fur bag from GM , earing from Beeyinalicious Boutique , shoes from Dancing Queen


Hey everyone....how's everything going????I've been so busy lately and feel so sorry for the lack of blog posts....I've been to Penang and Jakarta,Indonesia for 1 freaking month.... I experienced a lot of my "first time" in this trip...:) my first time to Indonesia, my first time spending Rupiah(absolutely not easy to spend Rupiah..000000), first time detox my body , only vegetables and fruits for 8 days (i can't believe i did it..><)

Song of the day - K.I.S.S by Mya

1 comment:

  1. wow what a dress, it is the most magnificent blouse i have seen in a very very very long time. the print is simple phenomenal and i love the fact that it is transparent, makes it a lot more interesting. the belt is absolutely the finishing touch, it is like dividing the dress, i thought that it was a blouse and a skirt. the bag makes it superb

    ReplyDelete