Saturday, April 21, 2012

TryEverythingBeforeIDie


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know i am not a good blogger... I blog like once in a month recently:( Shame on me. I've been busy with my works couple months ago. I flew all the way to Jakarta to work for a whole damn month.All the hard work pays off eventually, but laziness pays off now!! Well, i am so in the D.I.Y mood lately. i've made myself a cute barbies necklace( but most of my friends say it looks creepy) ,  barbie head earring , animals headband and a pokemon family necklace...So proud of myself..hehehe.. And yeshhh, i've received my long waited Black Magic Platform a day before i took off to Jakarta. It was 10" high, i feel like im a real model when im wearing it..Syiokkkk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment