Monday, October 18, 2010

SpeedZone Moto GP 2010.....


I remember one of my friend , Ahmed he told me that shoes can actually tell personality and the sense of style of a person.... i super agree with him..... so...can you tell which one is mine??? :) oh ya... the dance floor full of red paper pieced and it seems like we are celebrating CNY already..hahaha...it's nice though....



Ahmed,Shane,Miki and I


two lil biatch in da house


People say we look like friends rather than sisters....aren't we???




This picture is funny....full of imagination....



made by myself.... inspied by NO DISCOUNT.... i thought it was cool....isn't it...:)


Shane and I......

Can you see the lighting effect... it's mind blowing....fiuh.... the party was awesome and CRAZY....as i said before, its a MUST GO party...it's never let usdown...






Life is short...so we have to enjoy as hard as we could.... Im so glad that i've found my REAL friends in my life.... They are so TRUE and being KIND to me all the time(i know i'm kinda muddle and troublesome SOMETIMES).... appreciate them with all of my loves and hugsss....:)
Song of the day - new soul by Yael Naim

No comments:

Post a Comment